Friday, November 14, 2014

PASSION/CHAOS


I believe that dreamers that are willing to put their necks on the line to achieve.
They are passionate, brave, inspirational 
& a bit F**KIN crazy.

That being said, you get all the brilliant parts of the dreamer
The excitement, the celebration & the consistent drive 

What is life without passion?
How can you move forward with each day not knowing or wanting the next to be different?
But then again... 
I AM THAT DREAMER, THE ACHIEVER & A BIT CRAZY

I will love without limits, take chances & inspire others to do the same.
With me chaos is embraced
Pressure is appreciated
AND GROWTH IS INEVITABLE. 

LOVE me or HATE me
NO BIG DEAL!

I bring something to the table...
it is your choice to participate or not.

#ALPHAFEMALE



No comments:

Post a Comment