Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Holiday Tips

Sign up for the WEEKLY STAY FIT TIPS from ALPHA VENICE!

I want to personally reach out to each of you & offer my holiday advice the year!
This way I can make sure that those of you whom are interested get a bit more personal attention.  That being said, there is a weekly email that will go out with a new tip/recipe/factoid each week.  From there you will have access to me with any/all questions regarding that information.  

This is a 9 week email list for selected members ONLY.  
The price will be $20 per month for NOV & DEC. 
You can join at anytime throughout the 9 weeks, and receive the full 9 emails at the same cost, BUT the purpose of the one step each week is to ACTUALLY FOLLOW THEM. This will build our relationship to ensure that you will continually have that little ALPHA in your ear saying "DO NOT DO A THRID LAP TO THE CHEESE TRAY", "Wine or dessert, you pick", "Yum, that cheesecakes looks AMAZING, how does 90 minutes of jumping rope sound?".....you get the point.

Please let me know if you want to be added to the list.  The first email will go out NOV 5th.  And every following WED until JAN.  Each week we will get to you just before the holiday weekends: parties/events/dinners so I can work with you to keep you on top of your game!
Send me a personal email JOS@ALPHASPORTLA.COM

Lets start the NEW YEAR with some energy instead of a sugar hangover and the age old, "I NEED TO LOSE THE HOLIDAY WEIGHT" conversation. 

HEALTHIEST HOLIDAY YET!

-Joselynne Boschen
ALPHA VENICE
ALPHA SPORT EAST


No comments:

Post a Comment