Wednesday, November 26, 2014

NEW YEARS 'PREP' FITNESS GOALS


You don't need to get RID of anything but you may need to TONE THAT SHIT UP a bit.  
I will be starting Monday Dec 1st on MY PERSONAL New Years Challenge.  And I invite you to join me for a full month of workouts and healthy eating.  Pay attention to what you are doing.

Though our ALPHA VENICE 90 New Year's Challenge doesn't start until 1/5/15
I always venture through the holidays with a PLAN....and somehow end up TONING up my curves
due to my attentiveness to how unhealthy the holidays can be.

Embrace your curves and treat them with respect, feed them well & make em sweat.

DECEMBER WILL LOOK LIKE THIS:
NTC/TRX at least 180 mins a week
YOGA at least  60 mins week
CARDIO 60 mins a week
what will yours look like?
plan it out.  and get it done

If you haven't already signed up for the HOLIDAY TIPS NEWS LETTER, please do, these emails are designed to get you through tip JANUARY.  When you sign up you receive all the emails that you have missed until now.  Tips, workouts & recipes. 

I want to hear how you stay healthy doing these HAP HAP HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!
Email me jos@alphavenice.com
Tweets me @JosAlphaVenice
or tag me on instagram @alphavenice in your healthy food choices, workouts & motivating pics

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER. LETS WORK THESE CURVES INSTEAD OF ADDING TO THEM!


No comments:

Post a Comment