FEATURED NIKE SPOTLIGHT BLOG ARTICLE
though there are a few things that were "left out" of the article
i would like to clear them up
as a trainer, to me, it is about experience, knowledge & repore
"I started studying nutrition and obtained a nutritional coaching certificate, as well as becoming a certified STC trainer"
this one statement has much much more than that between the lines
there have been many milestones this year
-a 2 year contract with NIKE
-the opening of my gym
-being spotlighted by NIKE WOMEN on their blog
-Urban Daddy doing a write up on the collaborative "futuristic gym"
this thanksgiving was a special one, spent in OMAHA, NE
i got the chance to spend time with the bolton/vowell family.
I am thankful for every second of it. LOVE TO ALL OF MY NEW FAMILY & MY BOSCHEN FAMILY I GET TO SEE FOR CHRISTMAS!
Have you ever noticed
(how can you not) that
Traveling makes people so
Here are my friendly
1. cover your mouth
if you cough or sneeze....
jeez close quarters kids
2. try not to slam your chair back to indent the extremely tall person behind you.
easy does it
3. boots that lace up to your nipples.....leave them at home or in your case
nobody wants to wait behind you
4. if you are carrying a cat around the airport, try not to sit next to a person that is allergic.
if you MUST travel with your cat, please ask those around you if they are aware so they don't think they are RANDOMLY having a uncontrollable fit.
5. when exiting the plane do NOT try to push in front of someone in the previous isle.
i will clothesline a fool.
6. if you are politely asking to switch seats so a couple can sit together AND there is an eldery (92) woman in the only other isle see please dont attempt to make HER move.
JUST TAKE THE DAMN SEAT
everyone does at one point or another, it's called taking one for the team.
7. when eating in the airport; foods such as fish, mexican & other smelly entrees
EAT THEM IN THE TERMINAL please please please do not punish those around you with your poor choices on the PLANE
8. farting though you can't hear it, DOES STILL SMELL
9. when walking off the plane through the jetway into the airport, dont just STOP.
This causes a pile up.
Whether you are aware of it or not, it is very annoying.
To be flat tire-ed after a long flight is that last thing i would call enjoyable.
10. at baggage claim, resist the urge to stand directly in front or behind another person.
Personal space guidelines still apply in airports
Just something to keep in mind for your next holidy travel experience.