Wednesday, April 7, 2010

my favorite kind of treats



Natural Sugar!!!!!!

this evening for my Alpha Sweets tasting party i've prepared something DELIGHTFUL

Pineapple/Mango Ice cream which should be considered a SORBET
I added my favorite Arbonne Vanilla Protein Powder (alpha.myarbonne.com)
Cacao Chips and with a touch of Honey
then puree and VOILA
A tasty, cool, relaxing treat for Summer
Served with a chocolate gluten free wafer
HEAVEN in a lil bowl

My Strawberry Chocolate Royale recipie.......choc is avocado based?!

I loved every second of tonight
thank you to those of you who support my ventures
or just show up for free goodies xo

fruits contain natural detoxifiers for your body.
they remove waste from your bloodstream

pineapples contain bromelain, a natural enzymes that aid digestion
wouldnt it be great to have a dessert that helped you digest? DUH
with fruits you can get the great sweetened taste without the spike in your blood sugar

other beneficial natural sweetners are raw organic honey and pure maple syrup
do not consume more than a tbsp or two daily
try to replace your table sugar, splenda or sweet & low with these natural alternatives
it is much better for your system!

if not...... just come to my house every wed night for sweet treats that will benefit your health and vitality!


No comments:

Post a Comment