Monday, April 5, 2010

Gyrotonics


Alison Mclea, one of my dearest friends, has been taking me through Gyrotonic Workouts
This is now part of my healing process.
To re-teach my body how to function.
In doing so I will eliminate future illness & injury.
I AM IN LOVE, I CAN FEEL MY BODY SHIFTING INTO PLACE AFTER 2 SESSIONS!

Drawing from the disciplines of dance, kundalini yoga, tai chi and swimming, Gyrotonic exercises emphasize rhythmic breath and focused flow.


Gyrotonic exercises will improve core strength, flexibility, spine and joint mobility, coordination, balance, posture & alignment, body awareness, cardiovascular efficiency, elimination of toxins.

Alison also does......
Bodywork, Detoxification & Relaxation Therapies
She is located right in Santa Monica
Once you meet her, you will never want to leave!

xoxoxox
thanks AL






1 comment:

  1. I really really like learning and following your post as I find out them extremely useful and interesting. This post is in the same way useful as well as interesting . Thank you for information you been putting on developing your web page such an interesting. I offered something for my information. Gyrotonics

    ReplyDelete