Thursday, March 18, 2010

YOGA & 12 weeks to your summer bod



Yoga! just one of the many things that i would recommend for 12 weeks to a healthier you!

My first day of yoga.........almost 5 years ago
I cried
NOT HAPPY TEARS
the frustration was unbearable
i was mad that i could not do every every pose perfectly
i was judging my flexiblity...or lack there of
and got caught inside my head

now i am so proud to say that yoga has brought so many positive changes to my life
there are aspects of my life that it has helped me let go of
i know it can have the same effects on others

i now approach new situations without judgement i truly believe it is do to patience that I have tapped into practicing yoga.
I can breathe through times of panic and anxiety;
acceptance of my body has been the most drastic change, and the appreciation for what my body is capable of.

I promise you if you stick with it, your bod will thank you!


BENEFITS INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO...

Increasing Flexibility
Increasing lubrication of the joints, ligaments and tendons
Massaging of ALL Organs of the Body -
perhaps the only form of activity which massages all the internal glands and organs of the body in a thorough manner. This stimulation in turn benefits us by keeping away disease and providing a forewarning at the first possible instance of a likely onset of disease or disorder.


The Alpha Sport 12 Week Plan

Personal/Group Training Sessions
TRX & WBV Classes
Nutritional Coaching
Alpha Sweets Weekly Cheat Day Treats
Yoga
Meditation
Cardio

GRADUATION:
Infinity Spray Tanning &
Bathing Suite Shopping Day

Who's With Me!?


VENICE NUTRITION - IT'S TIME TO DO IT

12 weeks online nutritional assistance....meals, recipes, exercise tips, full support with by phone or email
i will track your progress and keep you on top of your game

i will host weekly meetings at my house to ask & answer questions, share workout stories and support each other

CLASSES, TRAINING SESSIONS & TIPS INCLUDED WITH PURCHASE OF THE 12 WEEK PACKAGE
LET'S GET A BUNCH OF CHICKS TOGETHER AND KNOCK 'EM DEAD THIS SUMMER!
CALL FOR PRICING INFO
310 310 3719
XOXOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment