Monday, March 29, 2010

HeAd sHOulDeRS kNees & ToEs


i write this blog about what i learn, what changes my life and things that effect me

this weekend i was privileged enough to watch a longevity conference, and learned SO MUCH

Head Shoulders Knees and Toes.....will be a weekly addition to my blog. Starting today!

things you can eat, supplements you can take and physical things you can do to make each part (of this preschool song) healthier

1 head - for sleep: tryptophan
2 shoulders/lungs - Bacopa Monnieri to ease your asthma
3 knees - joints health: Living Silica
4 toes - Grounding Technology, you the power of the earth

do you homework......learning can be addictive!
I know this information will change my life, and open new doors for me to help others. xoxox


No comments:

Post a Comment