Monday, December 15, 2014

Street Smarts


You can't always do things by the book.
I actually don't think I ever have! 
You must learn to trust your gut.....in business I've got this DOWN, personally maybe not so much.

But, what I can say is that the growth is in the lessons.
One cannot skip ahead from point A to point Z without progressing through every step in between. Those are the good parts, the messy parts, the parts where you find out what you're made of.  

Lets take the focus off attaining and starting honing in on the EXPERIENCE.
I've been doing this for 8 yrs and have grown TREMENDOUSLY since day 1 of working the front desk at a boutique fitness studio in Venice, CA.  
Each year brings a new challenge, new goals and I learn as I go.

Waking up as a 31 year old woman, I never thought I would be here.
By here, I mean SINGLE, no kids.....and a business owner, building my empire.
There have been sacrifices along the way, but they too were lessons.
Sometimes there are no words to describe the amount of pain I have felt, but that's life, we all have our stories.

I am sure that 2015 will be my year to get things right. Not only in business, but with my heart. 
The next part of my journey is to be shared, with equal parts contribution and passion for LIFE.
I know what I deserve & what I can give. Today I say that I am open to receiving that in return.  Dear Universe, I am open to finding my other half so we can enjoy our success TOGETHER.

I am thankful for A-F, and I look forward to the stumbles, tumbles and incredible joy I am sure to experience on the way to Z.



No comments:

Post a Comment