Tuesday, December 23, 2014

ALPHA SWEETS - Holiday Treats


These treats are my favorite around Christmas time.
They are very potent, so I like to cut and serve as bite sized pieces.
I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!
You can find this recipe and all of my other gluten-free delights,
in my cook book:
for sale on AMAZON.COM

GLUTEN-FREE GINGER BROWNIE BITES

COMBINE DRY
3/4 cups sifted oat flour
1/2 cup coco powder
1 tsp ginger
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1 tsp pumpkin spice
THEN ADD
4 tbsp melted butter
1 egg
1/4 cup cup reduced fat sour cream
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup molasses
BLEND TOGETHER
FINALLY ADD
1/2 cup mini chocolate chips

Bake in a greased pan at 350 for 20 minutes
then rotate the pan and bake an additional 10-15 minutes!

LET THEM COOL AND REFRIGERATE OVER NIGHT BEFORE CUTTING AND SERVING

*You can serve when cool, but I prefer cold. #yummy

Happy Holidays to you and your families!

No comments:

Post a Comment