Friday, December 5, 2014

Mountain Climbers

THIS PICTURE WAS TAKEN AT THE CARMILETA JETER ELEVATED NTC WORKOUT 
THAT I TAUGHT FOR THE NYU GIRLS AT 
THE DEREK JETER 24 HOUR FITNESS IN SOHO.
HOPE ALL YOU GUYS ARE STILL KICKING ASS!

At ALPHA apparently there is an ongoing joke,
"When in doubt Mountain Climb".
That is SO TRUE in my NIKE TRAINING CLUB CLASSES
then of course there are the good old Squat & Press
that gets em every time!

Why are these my go to moves?
BECAUSE THEY GET THE JOB DONE!
Would you say that either one is easy?
Would you say you can feel the benefits of both?

MOUNTAIN CLIMBERS:
-increase your heart rate
-work the core & shoulder stabilizers
-target shoulders, abs & legs

Yes, I understand that you are not making a joke, but rather.....COMPLAINING.
So let's just get one thing straight:
I MAKE THE RULES!
Giggle & "JOKE" all you want, because you will only benefit from my go to moves.

WHEN IN DOUBT MOUNTAIN CLIMB!

TIPS:
1. shoulders over your wrist
2. make sure to look at you finger tips
3. butt down: stay in your plank
4. press shoulders down away from your ears
5. move as fast as your body allows

No comments:

Post a Comment