Wednesday, May 12, 2010

THE SM STAIRS



got my ass handed to me today
(after first having it kicked tues morning)

LOVED EVERY SECOND OF IT

trained with the lovely Miss Joanne Lee for a little over an hour
then went with the girls to do the stairs to be outside during this beautiful day

RESULT: WELL i think i am going to have to start logging my weekly progress

DAY ONE:
May 13th 2010
Santa Monica Stairs
Number of times accomplished: 5
Number of times i thought about doing: 6
Number of times that my legs wanted to do:4






That is my goal for the next 6 weeks
to do the stairs at least once a week
i would like to get up to or past 8 times
AS FAR AS CARDIO GOES......my breathing was great, my leggs we just SCREAMING
i really think that what i need right now are intervals
and a change of pace
getting back into your groove after an injury, or time off is never easy
but you have to know that you needed time to let your body heal
or you have enjoyed your time off and today is the day to get it all back




the problem is we get stuck doing what we know....or what we know we can do
challenge yourself, try something new.....ZUMBA, SPINNING, YOGA, SAND SPRINTS ECT
you cant get discouraged if it is the first time you have tried
it should only make you more determined to push that much harder next time




may i make a few recommendations?



TRX CLASSES,
WHOLE BODY VIBRATION CLASSES
PERSONAL TRAINING SESSIONS
SEMI-PRIVATE TRAINING SESSIONS











it is always great to have a workout buddy to amp you up
OR
get a small group together
I have a group of 4 friends that are here 3 times a week
1 TRX, 1 WBV
& 1 maybe even 2 yoga classes per week
they giggle and push each other
it is really fun for me too!

No comments:

Post a Comment