1. Start standing in Prasarita: legs 3 feet apart as wide as your wrists with arms extended; turn the right toes to the right wall and the left toes slightly inwards. Inhale and press the left hips out to the left as you slide both arms to the right parallel to the floor.
2. Exhale and rotate only the arms, raising the left arm up and resting the right hand against the right leg, with the palms facing forward.
3. Press into the feet, pull up the knee caps, keeping the legs strong. Reach the finger tips away from each other, bringing the arms into one straight line with the shoulders stacked on top of each other. Press the left hip forward and the right hip back.
4. Breathe and hold for 3-6 breaths.
5. To release: inhale and reach the raised hand up towards the ceiling as you press down into the feet using the whole body to lift back into Prasarita.
6. Repeat on the other side.