Wednesday, October 15, 2014

NTC SAN FRAN

One of my favorite places to teach elevated NTC LIVE events 
is SAN FRAN!!!!!! 
These pics are from the first NTC events with @nikesf
Union Square was lit up with our ORANGE & WHITE NTC tank tops!
Thank you to all that have come out and sweat it out!

DJ UMAMI was on her pink turntables
and I was having the time of my life.........you remember?

I have known since I was a kid that I belong was on stage.
Teaching Nike Training Club, takes this to the next level. 
It is such an honor, to be a part of this experience with my NIKE FAMILY.
The crowd....the energy.....
motivating people to incredible music with an every changing backdrop is a dream come true. 
#PINCHMEPLEASE

The desire to dance in these circumstances is uncontrollable 
the music is loud, the energy is high,
I JUST CANT HELP MYSELF!
and the crowd can usually tell.
I like to think that part of my charm is in the swagger, 
but that is just my opinion.


Thank you for being so welcoming & awesome SAN FRAN!
KICK ASS AT THE NIKE WOMEN"S MARATHON THIS WEEKEND!!!!
I am cheering for you girls!!!!!

Cant wait to see my SF family SOON
LOVE LOVE
x



No comments:

Post a Comment