Friday, February 6, 2015

INSPIRED BY>>>>


My clients inspire me to know more, learn more and train harder.
I had a room full of girls in my 7am HIIT class this am,
and I took a step back in amazement.
These ladies are stronger and have more endurance than any guy that has come through those doors.

I want to teach & inspire.
The teachers that I had to look up to have set the bar for me.
All I can hope for is to leave as strong of an impression as they.

Each day is better than the last.
You know more & have more experience.
You have grown.
You have changed.
Because each day, each experience is shaping you.

Be inspired to inspire!
PUSH YOURSELF>
Take a look around....inspiration is EVERYWHERE.





1 comment:


  1. Taking care of your overall health will help you have clearer skin. If you are well rested, well fed, and well hydrated, the results of this hard work will show with a healthy glow. Adjust your schedule to allow for extra sleeping hours. Play Bazaar satta king

    ReplyDelete