Thursday, February 5, 2015

Camaraderie

NIKE TRAINING CLUB is based on team work,
on supporting each other,
on teaching/learning from each other,
& on ENERGY & EXCITEMENT!

NTC has brought me back to the feeling of belonging to a TEAM.
Whether it be no the soccer field or with my competitive dance company,
I have missed that feeling.

It is so incredible to be able to share a space, an experience and the joy that 
NIKE brings to so many people with these FREE workouts all over the world.
Not only dooes NIKE deliver great product,
they change lives.
WE educate people via EKINS about product & TRAINERS about trainings, running and empowerment.

I am thankful to be a part of the NIKE FAMILY
and love working with each and every person that I come across in any city, 
at any event.
Our people show up ready to rock and work their butts off!

CHEERS TO MANY MORE YEARS OF TEAM SPIRIT and 
as my fellow Master Trainer Flor Beckman likes to say,
CAMARADERIE.



1 comment:


  1. Planning your meals ahead of time will also help, because this will give you more time for needed rest. Play Bazaar satta king

    ReplyDelete