Thursday, October 21, 2010

LAME




my IT band is not behaving
but i guess if you were to ask it's perspective
it would tell you that I have not been treating IT so well

amazing how an old foot injury can, year later show up and bite me in the ass....

literally






trying to take some time off to heal

obviously i am working on the problem at hand

but here are some stretches to take care of your
ilotibial band...
a tight one can lead to knee & hip problems
IT band issues can be disguised as back issues....... especially in this case



GONE ARE THE YEARS of pushing through the pain
i am probably tougher now then i was in my glory days
the difference is
WISDOM
INTELLIGENCE
to listen to my body







injuries don't just go away
they need to be corrected

previous & ignored boo-boos will reoccur
and in most cases
cause OTHER very painful dysfunctions
that are more difficult to resolve















STRETCH

ROLL

TRAIN SMART

& LISTEN TO YOUR BODY


No comments:

Post a Comment