Wednesday, October 27, 2010

allow me to introduce you to......


THE LUCKIEST GIRL IN THE WORLD!!!!
after a morning with my favorite clients
& a good book on the treadmill
i somehow ended up at

RA ORGANIC SPA in burbank

swedish massage
facial
and my eyebrows did (for the first time)

as i stumbled out feeling high on life, i thought to myself
i need to do this more often!

NO TRAFFIC getting home
when i arrive what was seated peacefully waiting for me?
we all know it
WAS NOT CHUKA!!!!

do i need to sensor this pic?
hey brit...be a lady.

multiple boxes from NIKE!!!!!






















happy as a girl that just got out of the spa, and received numerous, well deserved presents
i dug right in!!

new luna-
glide2

&

training
quick
fits

to add
to my
stash
of
amazing
swoosh-
ers....
its not
a
problem
if you
admit it
RIGHT???
that's just the kicks.....how tomboy of me to put my heals on the bottom,
with a few exceptions
my elizabeth & james heals ALONG with my new favorite coach puppies have to be on display

now all i need is a reason to wear them
and an IT band that works





nike
pro
combat
drifit
pullover








hooded
training jacket


ALSO FOR SNOWBOARDING SEASON.......
(DONT LET MY IT BAND HEAR THAT)

therma
fit
set

awe
how cute

she looks
like
a

GRAPE
APE

(fitness
husband
you shut
your GD
mouth!)

bright yellow, good lord
believe it or not, i have never owned a NIKE dry fit tshirt

so ya, today was rad!
later gaters
xo
will give you a full product report
over & out

No comments:

Post a Comment