Thursday, October 7, 2010

fresh fruits & veg



was so excited to find a box of goodies waiting for me at my front gate!

last week i joined the 6,000 families that have been receiving organic home delivery!
a pleasant young man was knocking on doors
i barked, "not interested thank you.......", then i got a peak
"wait, what is it that you're are selling?"

such an incredible deal!
i tend to get stuck in a routine
my weekly ritual has me leaving WF with the same vegetables
now, dont get me wrong I HEART THEM, that is why i am a repeat buyer
but it is better for YOUr body to have a variation
it is better for the organic local FARMERS, if you eat seasonal fruits and veg

with
FARM FRESH TO YOU
you get that without ever leaving your house!
you have the options of
weekly
bi-weekly
or monthly delivery
you can even customize your order!
all these yummers for $30!
GET ON IT PEOPLE
Phone: 800 796 6009

No comments:

Post a Comment