1. i cant figure out why my dvd player wont work
2. i blew a circuit in my truck so the radio doesnt work and neither does the clock
3. i find myself wanting to steal other people's children (that's just needing the bits)
4. hanging pictures STRAIGHT, even with a level is a challenge
5. there is cardio equipment coming to my gym this week & ASSEMBLY IS REQUIRED
6. i tend to be much more exciting when i have someone to pay attention to me
7. the idea of spiders, things that smell like they're dead/rotting, and cleaning out my shed are not at the top of my favorite list BUT unfortunately they all go hand in hand.
I NEED HEEEEEELP please.............except for #3, i have to choose the assistance for that one
sometimes even ALPHAs have to admit they cant always do everything by themselves
all joking aside
nobody is perfect
i have stopped striving for perfection
there will always be things that we need to work on
life is about learning and growing
admitting when you are wrong
and being able to ask for HELP
WHAT I AM WORKING ON:
approach life without judgement, or expectation
today i read....
"Young souls learn to accept responsibility for their actions.
Mature souls learn to accept responsibility for their thoughts.
And old souls, learn to accept responsibility for their happiness."
accept that there will be struggles
accept that you will excel at certain things and not others
accept that you cannot change people
STOP WANTING TO
everything is the way that it should be in this moment
opportunities will present themselves
when you are truly ready you will acknowledge them
right now i am willing to accept that i want to do some yard work and planting
and i have NO idea where to start
OPEN TO SUGGESTIONS
and gardening tips
HAVE A GREAT WEEK