Thursday, January 5, 2012

NEW YR new mellows






yes yes yes
it has been a great year
full of high highs & draining lows

but thankfully i have come out of it with at least half of my head

this year i am reminding myself to HAVE FUN
not just in business
but finding myself everyday
letting my light shine through
in friendships
in relationships
in passing
in my fulfillment in how i want to live my life


there is dedication to work
& there is passion for what you do
but getting lost or taking yourself too seriously
is NOT what the dr ordered

things move VERY fast
as has been proven to me in the last 365 days
almost too fast
i wonder of the impression i have left on the world
if i have left my mark as strongly as the previous years, that have led me to the possibilities that i have come across as grabbed by the (cough) BALLS
SO.......for each new venture, a celebratory minute. when there are times to sit & breathe, i will do that without my emails open on my lap.
we are not good to anyone, when we are not in one piece ourselves.
running myself into the ground
because I CAN DO IT ALL
isnt worth it, if i am not smiling while doing it
asking for help
though i may micromanage the SHIT outta it
is better than making myself crazy
maybe next year i will work on the micromanaging management

IT IS POSSIBLE TO HAVE FUN FOR A LIVING
CAUSE THAT IS WHAT I DO
SWEATIN IS THE MOST FUN!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment