Tuesday, January 17, 2012

song of the day

OBSSESSED



a little tunage to hype up your workout today

happy sweating from ALPHA VENICE

  • Review from Amanda R.

    Photo of Amanda R.
    • 0friends
    • 1review

    Hermosa Beach, CA

    5.0 star rating
    11/24/2011

    I am a dancer and I have trained with about 6 great personal trainers over the course of 10 years. These workouts are what will get you into the best shape of your life. The location is a little difficult to find as it is in venice on a one way street but if you can get your butt in there its life and body changing. finally an affordable kickass workout for athletes and non athletes.

Photo of Erica B.
  • 0friends
  • 5reviews

Santa Monica, CA

5.0 star rating
12/12/2011

I must begin by saying that I am NOT a gym girl. I started taking yoga here in the Yogi Loft upstairs and instantly KNEW this gym was incredible. The vibe, the energy, the people....I could go on and on. I make it a point to be present at Alpha at least 3 times a week. I love being surrounded by healthy, fun and positive people. THAT is Alpha. (I also happen to be a big fan of Nike.) I am SO happy to have found a new hang-out!

Photo of Michael W.
  • 0friends
  • 1review

Venice, CA

5.0 star rating
11/15/2011

If you want to be a champion or just get in great shape.... This place rocks! The most sophisticated work out venue in Venice! I cannot recommend the people who run it enough! So get off your ass no matter what fitness level you are and challenge yourself. The trainers make every body feel welcome and can challenge you on your own terms. These classes are state of the art fitness builders which will help you achieve whatever goals u desire be it lose weight...get in kick ass shape....or just plain get better! I love training with these folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment