Sunday, July 25, 2010

Chicken Pasta Salad -I'VE DONE IT AGAIN


ok so for real
i am reading on the couch and minding my own business
when my internal clock tells me its chow time

since it is sunday i am making mass quantities of foods for easy access in the fridge
AND eating the same thing day after day, week after week can get a bit boring

i decided in the spirit of summer and y'all, i would play around

now i wont make your head explode just yet with my sweet relish recipe
so instead use SUNSHINE SPECIALITY FOODS CO from Whole Foods


here is the perfect
balanced side dish
to bring to any BBQ

CHICKEN PASTA SALAD

CHOPPED BONELESS, SKINLESS CHICKEN BREAST
HUMMUS
CHOPPED OR GRATED CARROTS
A BIT OF LIGHT MAYO
QUINOA SPIRAL PASTA NOODLES
(to be aesthetically pleasing go for the multi colored)
& sweet corn relish

-mix, chill & serve-

GOOD GOLLY MISS MOLLY!!!!
(i love the solo piece of corn doing a headstand on the top)
you must wait for my cookbook for the relish recipe
not ALL of the best things in life can be FREE

HAPPY SUNDAY
ONE LOVE


No comments:

Post a Comment