Friday, February 26, 2010

Alpha Sweets - The ultimate CHEAT DAY TREAT

"The Purpose of Life is to discover your gift. The meaning of Life is to give your gift away."
my new venture.........
ALPHA SWEETS
creating scrumptious cheat day snacks with 1/4 of the guilt!

no butter
no oil
no dairy
less sugar
- less, everything worth eating has SOMETHING in it
all with the option for wheatlessness
we all have had those moments where we decide F-it!
this is gonna hurt my stomach but it is sooooo necessary that i eat this cream puff right now!

you've made every excuse in the book
i'll do more cardio (hardly ever happens)
I have my period (sorry guys)
my boss is a tool (usually the case)
blah blah balh
and finally the ol' i was SO good all week, deal

the result: digging though your purse (or cabinet) for the quick debloat fix

here is my solution.....HAVE IT
But have MINE

indulge in those tasties, without the gasex, enzymes, charcoal tablets and over all discomfort
LADIES YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!


WEEKLY I WILL HAVE AN ALPHA SWEETS TASTING PARTY
ALL INVITED WILL COMMENT ON THE SWEET IN QUESTION

EVENTUALLY I WILL WANT TO HAVE THEM DELIVERED ONCE A WEEK TO MY HEALTHY DESERVING CLIENTS

what do you think?
first meeting of the sweets (in disguise) will begin next wed 630-8pm my place

WHO'S WITH ME?????
310 310 3719

your body doesn't run on exercise, it runs on the food you put into your mouth


Lesson Learned Today:
allow your body to recharge, you perspective on the world will change

A Book That Inspired This
"Deceptively Delicious" Jessica Seinfeld

No comments:

Post a Comment