Tuesday, March 10, 2015

The Crooked Truth


This is my spine....not so straight huh?
But can you see how well my body has adapted to keep me upright?
My tailbone & C spine are stacked right on top of each other.
The beauty of the human body is its ability to heal itself.

The truth about me, is that I cannot train like a person who doesn't have scoliosis.
I have aches and pains that most people don't regularly have.
BUT what I do have is the knowledge of how to heal myself.
I know what I need to do to keep my body healthy.
Training single sided helps me to neuromuscularly learn how to counter balance my imbalances.
Now that I have been through injuries and gone months unable to train,
I understand that beach muscles only tighten me in places my body should be open & fluid.

Vanity aside, I want to be pain free.
I want to make smart choices.
I want to be able to explain to someone in pain that is can subside.
That we need to learn how to adapt.
How to train our brains to understand that we are all different.
Balance, is the key.

2 comments:

  1. warmed heartsYour laugh was like music to hearI would give absolutely anythingTo have you well and standing ,satta king play bazaar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Using too much makeup or sleeping with makeup on, can irritate your skin. Makeup products contain ingredients that can irritate your skin and should be used sparingly. Leaving makeup on overnight is not recommended. The makeup will seep through your pores, clog them and then congest your skin. Play Bazaar satta king

    ReplyDelete