Tuesday, February 25, 2014

What are you reading?

NOW is the time for self exploration!
While mapping out the many different parts of my brain,
I found out that all of the different facets of my life!
Everything that I am passionate about, I have someone working into my career
I DO WHAT I LOVE FOR A LIVING.....AND LOVE WHAT I DO!

I have learned to NOT be afraid of saying "I don't know". 
When admitting an #IDK I am more than willing to go off on a researching tailspin to find the answers...............it leads to a messy dining table, but more knowledge in my noodle.

The stack of books on my above mentioned dining table 
cover most of the THANGS I just can't get enough of

MY HOT READING LIST OF THE MOMENT :

"COOKING LIGHT 200-Calorie East Smart Guide": I have decided that I need to add to my cooking repertoire.  Healthy, quick & satisfying is the way to go COOKING LIGHT's book will get me through the next 30 days. 

"The Concise Book of Muscles": While working toward my yoga certification, I am loving this as a  musculature vocab review.  Yoga, though I have practiced for years, is a totally new skill set & approach to the human body.  All forms for physical movement are the same but the approach is entirely different.  As my teacher says, circumstances change but principals say the same.   The human body's alignment & structure is really mind blowing. *GEEK OUT

"Blog Inc." Joy Deangdeelert: This book is helping me to refocus my attention to alphaWHAT. This blog has has been up and running since Feb 23rd 2010? There is a science to networking and taking over the WORLD WIDE WEB.  I need to harness my inner Doogie Howser...did you get what i did there, connected this book and the last? Moving on..... 
*HELPFUL & A QUICK READ

"Smart Girls Finish Rich" David Bach: Get your finances TOGETHER.  I am EEK in my 30s, and would love to be on top of my game.  This book is teaching me how to invest, and how to save.  Where my money should go & smart decisions to make for my future. It seems to be written in Mandarin so lets see how this one goes...

"It's Not How Good You Are, It's How Good You Want To Be" Paul Arden: How to be good/great/outstanding in business.  Get motivated to steer your way through the road less traveled to entrepreneurship.  Set backs are not ultimately considered "fails", but a reboot/change direction to lead you back on track. Everything is within your reach especially if you are willing to look at & work through the uncomfy difficult parts. 
*AMAZINGLY MOTIVATING & A QUICK READ

"Veterinarians's Guide to Natural Dog Remedies for Dogs" One of my besties gave me this book cause she loves my pup(now pups) as much as I do.  It has come in very handy since Mraz has had tummy problems all week! "Medication" is not the only way.  Holistic and preventative measures are always the best way to lead a healthy life, even for our furry four legged friends.

Explore, learn, spark a new interest, spend your time wisely.



No comments:

Post a Comment