i was watching a informative movie the other night, thanks to a very positive influence (wink).
in this documentary "DIRT" a very inspiring story was told about a humming bird.
the premise was:
no matter your size, if you do the best that you can, you will eventually have an effect.
be passionate & powerful with your life's purpose.
PROP 37 did not pass
i believe largely to the lack of knowledge & the forceful nature of Monsanto & other powerful "influencial", unhealthy powerhouses that brainwash
WHAT ARE STEPS THAT WE CAN TAKE TO GET PROP 37 PASSED
...to be the hummingbird
WHAT CAN YOU DO TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE
TO MAKE SURE YOUR CHILDREN ARE EATING CLEAN FRESH UNALTERED FOODS
1. Buy 100% organic, if more people do this the more available these products will be & could lead to an eventual drop in price.
2. Check the packaging
Choose other brands that support this action & remember if it isnt labeled you could be ingesting questionalble ingredients
3. Download the APP - ShopNoGMO
4. Scope these ways to avoid Genetically Modified Foods - STEER CLEAR
- Soybeans - Gene taken from bacteria and inserted into soybeans to make them more resistant to herbicides
- Corn - There are two main varieties of GE corn. One has a Gene from the soil bacterium. There are also several events which are resistant to various herbicide.
- Rapeseed/Canola - Gene added/transferred to make crop more resistant to herbicide.
- Sugar beets - Gene added/transferred to make crop more resistant to Monsanto's Roundup herbicide.
- Rice - Genetically modified to resist herbicides; not currently available for human consumption, but trace amounts of one GM long-grained variety may have entered the food supply in the USA and Europe.
- Cotton - engineered to produce Bt toxin. The seeds are pressed into cottonseed oil, which is a common ingredient in vegetable oil and margarine.
- Dairy - Cows injected with GE hormone; possibly fed GM grains and hay.
- Aspartame/AminoSweet - Addictive and dangerous artificial sweetener commonly found in chewing gum and "diet" beverages. A building block of aspartame, the amino acid phenylalanine, is usually manufactured with the aid of genetically modified E. coli bacteria.
- Papayas - have been modified to fight off the ringsport virus.
- Farm Raised Salmon - are administered antibiotics at higher levels than any other livestock.
- If it is a 4-digit number, the food is conventionally produced.
- If it is a 5-digit number beginning with an 8, it is GM. However, do not trust that GE foods will have a PLU identifying it as such, because PLU labeling is optional.
- If it is a 5-digit number beginning with a 9, it is organic
6. If you are a meat eater ALWAYS choose grass fed beef.
7. Shop locally, eat seasonally.
8. Be a rock start, grow it on your own!
WHAT WILL YOUR HUMMINGBIRD FIRST STEP/FLUTTER BE?