Friday, May 11, 2012

my higher power

today i did several things that i have been meaning to do for a long time........

when i woke up this morning, i felt like i was forgetting something
MAY 11th, something happens on MAY 11th

then i realized
my higher power, today is his birthday
today would have been his 50th 


GEORGE LON left this earth 8 years ago
since then, i have felt my teacher with me 
today he was here to assist me in taking that step 
to better understand why i make the decisions that i do
to change my patterns & move forward with my life instead of continuing to chase my tail

what do you believe?
where does your guidance come from?
that little voice?
strength sometimes shows up when you need it the most

I AM SO THANKFUL TO HAVE KNOW THIS MAN
AND STILL BE INFLUENCED BY HIM

HAPPY BDAY MR GEORGE
I MISS YOU EVERYDAY
LOVE YOU MORE THAN WORDS CAN SAY
AND SEE YOU AT TIMES IN MY DREAMS


THANK YOU FOR POPPIN IN
  

No comments:

Post a Comment