Wednesday, February 27, 2013

LOVE

it the true sprit of FEBRUARY 
i thought we would focus on LOVE
use today to make a few lists......




A LIST OF WHAT YOU LOVE ABOUT YOURSELF

1. ability to recreate myself
2. capability to forgive
3. desire to wonder what else there is
4. motivation to always reach for what i want
5. kindness to others
6. urge to make people laugh
7. willingness to try new things
8. hunger for knowledge
9. passion for health
10. patience
11. compassion
12. confidence
13. my leadership qualities

A LIST OF WHAT YOU LOVE ABOUT YOUR LIFE
1. southern california, venice/beach
2. freedom
3. opportunity to do anything, be anything
4. SNEAKERS
5. having the ability to love
6. the versatility of working for yourself
7. ability to show up for those that need me


A LIST OF PEOPLE YOU LOVE & WHY

1. friends that will always be there even if you haven't spoken in a number of months
2. family always understands your craziness & creativity
3. chuka who knows me better than i know myself
4. those that work with me who put the time in with a smile & positive attitude
5. people who trust me with their health
6. each person that has lead me to where i am, to mold my personality & beliefs
7. whoever has taught me a lesson, good outcome or bad, we have helped each other & shared time

ALL THE REASONS TO STAY TRUE TO WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN

1. no one can do it for you
2. set the standard for those that come after you
3. be that positive light/role model for each one that looks on as i did, reaching for direction
4. happiness is knowing, feeling that you are right where you need to be
5. to be nothing but honest & open


No comments:

Post a Comment