Wednesday, June 27, 2012

VANITY vs ARROGANCE

Passion
Excitent
Emotional Attachment
Confidence
Trusting yourself
Believing in what you do
Knowing that there is nothing as important
Fire
Elation
Drive
Motivation
Urge to do nothing else

Vanity is confidence without appoligies

There is something inside me that is dying to come out
Pushing me everyday to be better & work harder
A pull toward my passion to inspire others to do whatever it is that they love
For me it is finding that ground between athletics & femininity
Exuding the energy of determination, self awareness, power & humor.

I have heard that my excitement can come across as aggressive
There have been some that have even said that I make them doubt their capabilities
IN WHICH CASE I AM SORRY
that is not my intention
There are times when I get lost in what I am talking about
Just like a topic that you now like the back of your hand
If someone were to ask you a question about it, you could go on & on for days

It brings me to tears when I am held back
sometimes i feel so much drive that it overwhelms me
to make a difference, to explain how we all have the power to be/do whatever we want



I would like to set an example for those that don't know how to find their way
Set a goal & get there.  With hard work and with determination.
If you are kind, people will help you.  If you are passionate people will believe you.
If you are consistent people will follow you.  If you are a leader you will change lives.
Set an example.  You don't have to be super human to be admired
You just have to be honest


I work on my legacy everyday


MAKE YOURSELF LEGENDARY



#NIKElife




No comments:

Post a Comment