Thursday, May 26, 2011

spark

what's your SPARK?


you know that thing that really gets you going?
makes you want to get up and sweat
or get up and change the world
.....THAT'S YOUR SPARK


that feeling that makes you feel like a kid that loooves cookies!




-mine is hearing my dog's trot
-seeing my boyfriend's eye twinkle when he looks at me
-having a really in depth conversation out of the blue
-& a great FREAKIN workout






I LOVE LEARNING
NOTHING SPARKS ME MORE
THERE IS NOTHING QUITE LIKE BEING TAUGHT
SO YOU CAN THEN, IN TURN - TEACH
i can't wait to get to my clients in to show them the new techniques or soultions

i am so thankful to my teachers in life
the ones that have pointed me in the direction of my spark
the ones that have used there spark on me
to show me that there is beauty in sharing knowledge
sharing passion & excitement

the dedication involved to sit in a room for 3, 10 hour days in a ROW
is pretty evident.....that was last weekend for yours truly
day 1: i thought my ego was going to take over
the nerves got the best of me, and i crumbled
when put on the spot i choked

pressure isnt what this weekend was about
it was about the hosts extending there hands
to those that excell in what they do
and i happened to be one of the lucky invites
i do what i do because, with hard work,
IT COMES NATURALLY

but i have to put in the time

it is great to know everything...or act like you do/seem like you do
but it is even better to be humbled and learn like a wide eyed 1st grader
looking at the instructor with admiration and eagerness
...so i took my head out of the equation and my ass
then took in as much in as possible

though i still have much more to learn
i can now instruct those who look to ME for guidance
you should not teach unless you are willing to be taught
there is a lesson everywhere you look

No comments:

Post a Comment