Saturday, March 19, 2011

I HEART SNEAKERS



on my ventures this past week.....
i was in Portland & San Fran and back to LA from Wed to Friday

.....i seemed to have acquired way too many new pairs of sneaks (& a pair o'heels)
all very different but all make my heart pitter patter





this is what happens
when two NIKE lunatics
hit the employee store in a rental car

(the floating bag behind the seat, is sitting on a PACKED to the brim trunk)





when i returned home
to my surprise i had NOT 1 NOT 2 BUT 3 boxes
PRESENTS?
INDEED
my chicks at nike decided they would send me an amazing array
of sports bras, tights, tanks, t's, sweats & jackets


OMG
let's do a quick product review
do i dare go through ALL THE KICKEROOS?
join me on the journey into my closet




MY FAV WORKOUT SHOE!!!

Free HYPER TR II



I have been in love for some time
.............also have them in black










NIKE LUNAR ECLIPSE
RUNNING SHOE

2nd runner up
very supportive and comfy










NIKE AIR MAX + 2011
......have yet to try

i feel like i am wearing
pee wee herman platforms

all of these barefoot running kicks
now suddenly a pillow of air?

WE SHALL SEE......

love the color,
tan legs + white tennies=
DREAM TEAM




NIKE LUNAR SWIFT
RUNNING SHOE

accidental shoe

purchase for a bestie
wrong size in wrong box
PRESTO
more shoes for me

super light, bright and comfy
cant wait to do some sprints





NIKE XT QUICK FIT


personally i am not a fan....
i do wear them,
but they are NOT ATTRACTIVE

these sneaks feel pretty flimsy
i like em a bit more snug






though they do look cute :)

























NIKE AIR MAX TRAINER 1

i have two pairs of these
definitely trainers & NOT MADE FOR agility or cardio




...and yes that is a garter on my door knob

one of the MANY benefits of being
an ALPHA SPORT LA
client
is the free kicks
(for the best behaved)



NIKE FREE RUN


if you are yet to try these ones
WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU WAITING FOR!??

they feel like you are wearing socks
so comfy
light weight
super cute
you can WASH THEM

and they come in very freakin color......
NUFF SAID













the FREE
also comes in a trainer shoe







NIKE FREE HYPER TR
the original
the newest HYPER TR TRAINER
MY FAV in black

LOVE LOVE LOVE

NIKE HUARACHE DANCE LOVE



CUTE
these fit smaller than most nikes
i am a true 9 and these are
i would recommend a 1/2 size bigger
same as the air max trainers
would not use for agility or running
they are supportive and trendy
not a wear anytime sneak

NIKE LUNAR ELITE 2

love these shoes
great for running
i really like the way the heel fits
it might sound really strange
but the back of the shoe
has to fit properly

if i am doing a side lunge and the back of the shoe rubs my achilles
i will not be a fan

THESE LUNARS ARE PREFECT FIT

gold star

then there are the PLEASURE
shoes...

all nike of course
giggle giggle






NIKE
dunk da dunk dunk dunk




















NIKE
skating shoez
































these are my stealth,

"i canot remember what kind they are" shoe

but i do HEART THEM
















doernbecher jordan 3









BLAZERS ARE MY FAV
but those i keep to myself.......SAWWY CHARLIE
along with my air max 90 & converse obsession
ONE LOVE - what can i say i get my kicks where i can
(ahthank you)

1 comment:

  1. my favorite blog so far.....finally something worth reading!

    ReplyDelete